Friday, May 27, 2011

Back from My Unplanned Hiatus

So my goal of posting every day for 30 days has obviously gone by the wayside. I decided against taking my laptop to California and blogging from my phone seemed too risky without access to a computer to fix any messes I may have created. Now that the dust has settled maybe I can get back to business.

There has certainly been no shortage of cycling governance issues cropping up in the past week or so. My first day at ToC, at the time trial in Solvang, the news about George Hincapie having testified broke. I'll need some time to compose my thoughts on all the issues surrounding the Armstrong allegations. In the meantime, here is a photo I took of Jim Ochowicz in Solvang. He appears to be receiving some unwelcome news.

Jim Ochowicz

No comments:

Post a Comment